M.H. EBY MAVRICK 16′ L X 6’11” W X 6’6″T
The industry’s only “commercial grade” production model livestock trailer.
2016 EBY 16′ GOOSENECK MAVERICK, 2 7000 LB. DEXTER TORSION BRAKE AXLES, SPARE TIRE MOUNTED, FULL SWING REAR GATE WITH SLIDER, CENTER GATE WITH SLIDER, FLIP DOWN GATE IN NOSE, SIDE DOOR, EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FENDERS, LED LIGHTS WITH BACK UP LED LIGHT, 2 INTERIOR LED LIGHTS, SERIAL # 2027201
– Floor Length: 16Õ
– Outside Width: 6Õ11″
– Inside Height: 6’6″
– GVWR: 14,000 lbs.
– Axles: (2) 7,000# rubber ride (greased packed bearings)
– Tires: (4) ST235/85R16 steel belted radials, load range E.
– Brakes: 12″ x 2″ electric on 7K Axles.
– Safety Equip.: Two chains and electronic breakaway kit.
– Landing Gear: Single drop leg, single speed, roadside crank with crank bushing
– Front Nose Assembly: 9¼ tapered nose with .080 aluminum smooth sheet sides and front, with aerodynamic aluminum corner caps and extruded front corner posts.
– Posts: 4-1/2″ extruded aluminum hat shaped posts.
– Bottom Rails: 8″ extruded aluminum. (9-1/2?on tri-axle)
– Crossmembers: 3″ extruded aluminum I-beams on 12″ centers.
– Floor: 1/8″ aluminum smooth sheet.
– Upper Coupler: 3/16″ x 5″ x 5″ tubular steel.
– Lower Coupler: 2-5/16″ ball coupler (20,000# ball rating) (30,000# ball rating on tri-axle) with steel hitch post section and aluminum front gusset, adjustable height 28″ Ð 36-1/2″ from ground to top of ball.
– Slats: Standard exterior slat spacing, 6″ openings are notched for optional closures.
– Posts: Extruded aluminum, 1″ x 3″ tapered tubular side posts, spaced on 18″ centers maximum.
– Bottom Rails: 12″ extruded aluminum.
– Top Rails: 6″ extruded aluminum.
– Crossmembers: 3″ extruded aluminum I-beams on 12″ centers with 3″ extruded aluminum J-beams at floor seams.
– Floor: .115 6061 T6 aluminum diamond plate with (4) 1″ high ridges, corrugated longitudinally on 19″ centers.
– Side Door: 33″ wide, curb side, 10-3/4″ from drop sheet
– Rear Frame Assembly: 3″ x 5″ tubular extruded aluminum with Eby cast aluminum corner caps.
– Rear Door: Full swing with (3) 4″ extruded aluminum offset hinges for extended swing radius. Hinges are mechanically fastened and welded to rear frame. 32″ wide exterior sliding door on roadside with polyurethane rollers at the top and UHMW wear pads at the threshold.
– Sheet: One-piece .040 aluminum externally riveted to top rail on 4″ centers.
– Bows: Arched, hat shaped 1-1/2″ x 4″ extruded aluminum on 24″ centers.
– Std. Partition: Extruded aluminum tube and punched sheet construction with (2) horizontal stiffener rails and outside release slam latch. Extruded aluminum pipe hinge with nylon bushing mounted curbside. Partition located on post nearest centerline of box.
– Nose Partition: Bottom hinged, punched sheet construction with (2) self-catching rotary latches.
Lights & Wiring:
– Lights: 12-volt D.O.T. approved, LED.
– Wiring: A.T.A. color coded, wiring harness.
– Rear Lights: Modular, turn-tail-stop, LED. One light each side (red).
– Inside Lights: Two sealed beam, with external rear water resistant switch.
(Meets all US and Canadian Regulations.)
– Tire Carrier: Aluminum, mounted on exterior drop sheet.
– Fenders: Extruded rolled aluminum.
– Bumpers: Full width 3″ molded rubber.
– Skid Plates: (3) 3/16″ formed aluminum.
– Paint: Steel parts painted silver.
– Conspicuity Tape: Meets all US and Canadian regulations.