SOLD for $340,000 on 10/30/2015.- CULVER FEEDLOT FACILITY
* 195 Acre site
* Ranch home on site plus additional building site. (currently old singlewide trailer that can be replaced by new home per county) Dry land – no water rights for irrigation. **Property is under contract, buyer in their due diligence phase** * Several large feedlots for size and/or age sorting with drive-through fence line feeders and water stations within each lot. Ample capacity to serve as a heifer grow-out area for young stock 7 months up to 30-45 days prior to freshening. Has been used to grow out both owned and custom raised heifers.
* Sorting, breeding and handling area with squeeze chute and loading ramp.
* Scale on site. Scale house and office for management center.
* Feed storage (bins need repair) and mixing area.
* Outstanding mountain views, location within 5 miles of Lake Billy Chinook recreation area.
**Detailed information package available upon request**
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by RE/MAX Advantage Plus
Farmseller helps people who are looking to buy rural property fulfill their dream by connecting them to the right broker and the right piece of land. See all real estate for the best selection in farm land across the West.
|Lot Size||195.07 Acres|
|Home Size||1368 Sqft|
|Region||Oregon - Central|
|Agency||RE/MAX Advantage Plus|