"802-1-52-2/HOUNOTICE: Oregon Construction Contractors Law(ORS 701) requires that all businesses that advertise remodeling, repair, home improvement or new construction be licensed with the Construction Contractors Board. An active license means the contractor is bonded and insured.Verify a contractorGs license and complaint history at www.hirealicensedcontractor.com503-378-46218826789-802-33647-Contractor – Page 1 – Composite"

CAPITAL PRESS Capital Press capital-press-7 CAPITAL PRESS Construction Fencing

Find More Like This